Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Secret Sauce



I think I really find it difficult  to describe myself.However, interviewing people that really know me is a way of understanding what people actually think about me.Some of the skills that I know I have my friends listed them ;however, there are some skills that I didn't  know I had them.In conclusion, this is a good exercise because it is important to know how people really see me . 




2 comments:

  1. Natalie,
    thanks for posting all the videos and for doing a great job on this assignment.
    My only concern is that you didn't write up a personal description of yourself so that I could properly compare what you thought to what your friends thought. Besides that, everything went well.
    You are welcome to check my post at: http://karinatamayo.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Natalie!
    It seems like all of your friends have nothing but good things to say about you! I am sure what they said is true! The only thing I could have any concern over is that you didn't tell me what your secret sauce is! If you want feel free to check out what my friends had to say about me! http://dillondunn.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce-dillon-dunn.html

    ReplyDelete