Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Unfair Advantage

1.    Social capital, I already have the social capital for my venture. I have the people that will help me with the app. The cool part of this is that the people that will help me are people my same age or even younger.
2.    Financial capital, for my project I don’t need too much money people with the people that will help me will gain profit if the project goes as we expect it. I don’t know yet how much money I will need for my venture.
3.    Also, some benefits I have already is that there are a lot of students in UF that will probably will need the app; therefore, I already have the customers
4.    Something that is very important is that I have the knowledge of the people that will help me with the app. I need someone who is expert in technology and advertising and I already have the contacts.
5.    I have experience because with all the interviews I did to students. I have is a solution for a problem that is affecting students in their grades. Therefore, I really have prove that it will work, and the most important is that my customers will be happy.
6.    Another, resource I have is that I have an analysis and already know my competitor and I have strategies to become better.
7.    Since this is an app for smartphones. I don’t really need a location.
8.    My organization culture is very opened minded. I’m willing to listen to many opinions. Also, this is more like teamwork because I can have I idea of what I want; however, I need advise of my customers and of the people with who I will work with.
9.    The resource that is very valuable for me right now is technology. Without technology my project would not be possible.

10. Finally, another resource that will help me is this class. I feel that I’m learning too much that it will be useful for my future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie,

    You seem to stress out your social capital especially; I have also come to realize how important that is the more I have worked on my own concept. And in fact it is one resource that is not as hard to acquire as valuable that it is; you just need to put yourself out there and one connection leads to another. Best of luck!

    You can check out my post on unfair advantage in the link below:
    http://lirimveliu.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie
    Your analyzes was straight forward and clear. I think if you added a little description of your business venture to the beginning of this post it would be better. Overall You did a great job I'm glad you already find the people to start this ventures. Keep up with the hard work. This semester is almost over.

    http://erickbvu.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage.html

    ReplyDelete