Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 2

Hello!

My name is Natalie Dajbura I was born and raised in Bolivia a country located in South America. My objectives are to find a job that I will be passionate for. Over the past years, I have developed very important skills such as independence and perseverance. To be very honest the only thing I know is that I want to do something business related. My idea is based in problems that occur repetitively to students. The problem was that many students forget their assignments in canvas. The idea is to create an app that will be synchronized with canvas that will constantly remind students their assignments due. This would be an advantage for many students that take online courses. However, nowadays most assignments are turned in on webpages like canvas. I know students would pay for the app because I’m a student and most students have forgotten their assignments. Moreover, the past interviews proved me that this is a major problem for students and many of them told me that they would definitely buy the app .The app has to be very effective and easy to manage. Also, the price has to be in a point where the consumers will be willing to pay for because the whole point was to help students not take advantage of their problem. I think this elements will fit together because a huge problem students face everyday. As a student, I know that many of them have activities like work, other courses, or are even part of an organizations and they need to manage their time wisely. However, this app helps students manage their time, and at the end the procrastination days will be over. Since this is a good idea, there may be also competition; however, there are always ways to be better for example innovating is a good idea.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, I am really surprised that Canvas doesn’t already have a setting for creating email or text reminders! I am not sure how much people would pay for this, though, because for a class that has a quiz due every Sunday at nine, you can always set your own reminder on your phone. Maybe something you could add to this is personalizing the reminders because for some assignments you need more time to complete them if you forgot. Good luck with this!
    Check out my post: http://emilysentblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,
    I have to say your idea is very good, I would definitively give it a try. I personally forget everything so I'm constantly writing what I have to do, and it would be awesome to have everything on my phone, since I carry it everywhere. You should consider a free trial before students are willing to pay for it. Please feel free to comment on my own Idea Napkin http://cabuawad.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete