Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection


              From this week reading reflection, what stood out the most is the marketing concepts for entrepreneurs .It is very essential to understand the marketing plan, pricing strategy approach, market research, and market knowledge. However, over time marketing has become more important because it is the strategy to how captures the customer’s attention. Nowadays the most important factor in the business world is to be able to understand the necessity of the clients. Therefore, it is very important to do a whole market research because it is the gathering of importation about a particular market. The part of the reading that was the most confusing for me was to understand the pricing for the product life cycle; however, I read it again and know it all makes sense. This reading was very useful for me and I found it the most interesting of all the reading I have read in this class. I don’t disagree in the reading; moreover, I agree completely in everything that the author states.

No comments:

Post a Comment