Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3


Being this the 3 time does an elevator pitch,I  gained more experience because I know more about my service.The interviews helped me have more confidence because I found an opportunity that will be useful to many students.

3 comments:

  1. You did a really good job on your elevator pitch. You could have been a bit more animated by using hand gestures to really captivate the audience. Otherwise, your pitch was good. I also like your idea, I feel like I am motivated and organized enough to know when I have things due, but I know plenty of my friends struggle with keeping track of everything. You can view my blog post at: http://saraheverts.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie, this is a really great idea. I know an app like this would definitely be handy to me. Your elevator pitch is a little bit short of 60 seconds so I would go into detail about how this app is going to be profitable. Once you do that, I think this would be great. Feel free to check out my elevator pitch for an app called TextSwap here: http://matthewent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie,
    You did well with your pitch but I am here for constructive criticism so here I go, you could be a little more animated while doing your speech. Try using your hands a little more and I pretend like I just won the lottery to try and be as excited as possible. If you want to check out my blog the link is attached below.http://amshiremanblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete