Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Introduction


My name is Natalie Dajbura, and I was born and raised in Bolivia located in the center of South America. I’m the second child of four. My sibling’s names are Soraya, Samia and Carlos and they all live in Santa Cruz with my parents. Bolivia is an amazing country rich in culture, and has beautiful landscapes; for example, “Salar de Uyuni” which is the biggest salt flat in the world. People that have been there say that view is breath taking. When I turned eighteen years old, I moved to Santiago, Chile to study my undergrad in Business Administration. Unfortunately, I did not like Chile, so I decided to move to Florida. Once I moved to Gainesville, I started at Santa Fe College and finished mi A.A. in Business Administration. In my opinion, Gainesville is the perfect place to finish my undergrad because there are a lot of students that are in your same situation. I love being able to meet people from around the world and learn more about their cultures. I decided to study Business Administration because I like organizing and planning; therefore, I feel this is the best field for me. After graduating, I am planning to move back to my home country. In this third world nation, my plan is to innovate because there are limited products and services. Therefore, people can only buy what they find, instead of what they need. I would like to change this situation by starting a business focused on the customer’s needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment