1.I love UF, but I hate there is no PARKING.
The main problem is that there are too many students.
2.I hate students in their scooters in university ave because they
are very slow.
This happens because of the bad parking students
have to use scooters.
3.When I want to park and there is a motorcycle in my parking
spot.
Parking for motorcycle shouldn't be in the same
place where cars park.
4.I can't stand those teachers that use chalkboards because the
noise makes me crazy.
Teacher use chalkboards because it is cheaper.
5.People that can't crew gum properly.
This happens because their parents never told them it
is disgusting.
6.Hate assignments due a Saturday at 10:00 am.
Teachers do this because they don't want students to
party Fridays.
7.Those rainy days when I have to do a lot of things outside my
house.
Rain is something normal in Florida.
8.When people talk at the same time.
People don't respect that someone else is talking.
9.Hate when my sister tells me she is ready, and actually she is
getting out of shower.
Girls normally take too much time getting ready.
10.When I go to a restaurant and the waiter brings my order an
hour later.
Bad organization of the restaurant.
11.It pisses me of when I have assignments due and my Internet is
not working.
I have to be more responsible and don't leave
my homework at the last minute.
12.When I try to be in a diet and everyone offers me food
This happens because I go where they are
eating.
13.Trying to sleep in an airplane and suddenly a baby starts
crying.
This happens because I don't take earplugs
14.It disturbs me when I try to sleep and someone is making noise.
People in my house don't respect that I'm
sleeping.
15.I hate when I buy food and someone else eats it.
In my house they don't respect my food.
16.I hate being hungry and suddenly I realize I forgot my wallet.
This happens because I always forget
something.
17.I hate when I want to eat in McDonalds and the line is very
long.
I have to learn that there are some hours that
the line is huge, so I have to avoid that.
18.It pisses me off when my neighbors do a house party a Monday.
They can be sometimes disrespectful and forget
that a Monday people want to study or sleep.
19.I hate when the buss driver see people running because they
don't want miss the bus, but they don't care and keep moving.
This happens because the students are
sometimes late, but still the drivers should be more human.
20.I hate when my stomach hearts, but I still want to eat junk
food.
This occurs because
I normally don’t eat healthy food.
The bug list was very challenging because it is difficult to
remember what really bothers me and find out what is the real problem. However,
it is a good exercise because if I write down why this "bugs occur in my
life I can prevent them from happening again.
The bug list was pretty challenging at first for me as well. I feel like people have a tendency to try to filter out all the little things that irritate them, just so that they don't have to dwell on them. Its an interesting idea and takes a huge adjustment in mindset to instead focus on them, but unless a problem is first acknowledged it will never be fixed.
ReplyDeleteLink to my own: http://ablog4c.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list_15.html
Thanks for sharing!
It's interesting to see the environment that causes stresses in people's lives. Upon reading early on in your bug list, I knew you were an on campus student, and that parking is definately a big issue for you, as well as other student's I'm sure. You can probably tell from my bug list that I'm an older student (much older) in an on-line program, so thankfully parking at the University doesn't have to make my list. But as you can see, there are plenty of others that did. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLink to my bug list: http://joyspurlock.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list.html