Many of college students
forget their assignments all the time .I have a solution for them .UF Smart Planner,
is an application that is synchronized with canvas. Therefore, it reminds you
your assignments due without checking your canvas all the time. Sometimes
teacher give students assignments due a Saturday at 10:00 am , so with this application
reminds you with a lot of anticipation.
Hi Natalie,
ReplyDeleteAs someone who has a ridiculously busy schedule at the moment, I am definitely all for anything that offers to simplify the time management process. Unfortunately, I do not really see how the planner you are offering really distinguishes itself from already existing planners/services built into smartphones and canvas. For example, my phone already comes with a calendar that gives notifications, all I have to do is copy the calendar from canvas to it. I do not believe that your idea would necessarily simplify the process.
Perhaps I am very wrong though, or misunderstanding the concept. You should definitely continue to develop your idea. Here's a link to my own post if you are interested:
http://ablog4c.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch.html
Thanks for sharing!
Hi Natalie! Thanks for sharing your elevator pitch. I am absolutely a fan of your idea here, I know I could use something that keeps me more organized and keeps me from missing assignments for sure. I would say though, that this app would have to be superbly designed in order to replace other organization apps that already exist- I'm not saying it's not possible, but I would be interesting to hear how your app will be different (and better) than the rest!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out my blog as well: http://sofiaent3003.blogspot.com/
I really like this concept! I have difficulty keeping all of my class deadlines organized and submitted on time, so I would definitely want to use this app! Your elevator pitch was good and nice and to the point. Next time, make sure to proofread your summary. Here is a link to my elevator pitch if you want to check it out! http://thereseverything.blogspot.com/2016/02/theres-my-elevator-pitch-no-1.html
ReplyDeleteHey Natalie,
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing idea! I will be the first in line to download this application.
Im the kind of person, that without a planner, my life would be a disaster. I would never remember when I have an exam, or an assignment without my planner or the planner on my phone. Apps like this need to be produced and offered to college students. If you want to check out my blog post, click the link belowhttp://jalekatircioglu.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html