I went to a Burger King because I know there are young
people there, and it’s easier for me to talk with people my same age. To start
the conversation first I introduced myself and told them I had to give one
dollar to all the people I approached. This exercise was very complicated
because that the begging it is very difficult to just approach to people and
give money away. Giving a dollar away was harder than what I expected. This is
because some of the people I talked to didn’t what to receive the money.
Hi Natalie, good job on getting out there and getting it done. Smart thinking on the crowd of choice. I think giving away one dollar is a lot harder that giving away a larger sum, because one dollar may seem insignificant. I would have loved to hear the conversation that you presented in offering the money. Here is a link to post… http://acwilliams83.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
ReplyDeleteHey Natalie,
ReplyDeleteI think that you definitely put a lot of effort into this assignment, and I think you did really thorough job. I think it’s funny that we had such different experiences even though we were both doing the same thing. I think it would have been a good idea to leave the actual video’s sound playing so that we could all hear how you talked to everyone, but the music definitely made it very enjoyable. Overall, I think you did a really great job.
Check out my post if you’re interested!
http://wallacestage.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
Thanks!
Hey Natalie,
ReplyDeleteI think that you definitely put a lot of effort into this assignment, and I think you did really thorough job. I think it’s funny that we had such different experiences even though we were both doing the same thing. I think it would have been a good idea to leave the actual video’s sound playing so that we could all hear how you talked to everyone, but the music definitely made it very enjoyable. Overall, I think you did a really great job.
Check out my post if you’re interested!
http://wallacestage.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
Thanks!
Hey Natalie!
ReplyDeleteFirst, props on actually completing the assignment. I know I didn't really want to go out there and talk to strangers and try to give them money. However, I think you chose a great place to do it and actually had the courage to walk up to people and talk to them. Good job! Next time, try and get the audio of the conversation in there, want to here what your pitch or interaction was like!