Sunday, February 28, 2016

Half-way Reflection

1) What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course? 
For this class, I have become a more discipline person because most of the assignments are online. I learned to manage my time wisely and also it is important to be aware and write down all the activities I have to accomplish. Therefore, organizations has been essential to keep up with my work
2) Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
Yes, because for the first assignments I was very shy about doing the interviews to random people. However, with time I have developed more personality and now I don’t care if I have to talk to strangers. I feel this is good exercise for the future.
3) What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset’?
For future students, I recommend them to forget about talking to random people because this is all for experience and it will be very useful for a future. Second, organization is very important because if you contently forget to declare and share you will probably fail the class. Finally, personality because this is a very important skill entrepreneurs must have. Without personality most it is not possible to be a successful person.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie great post! Discipline is something that every successful human being needs and I am glad that you have found it in the class, I have done the same. I find it interesting that your moment of giving up was because you were shy; I completely relate to that but its amazing the things we can overcome when we decide to push ourselves out of our comfort zone. My favorite of your tips is personality, because I 100 percent agree that personality and character are a persons secret weapon and key to success in some instances. Keep up the great job and good luck! here is my post http://lovetravellives.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete