Sunday, February 14, 2016

Customer Interviews No. 3

I learned from the interviews is the reaction the people has when they read about my product.I interviewed students;therefore, they all found my service very useful.UF Smart Planner looks like it would be a success because for some students it is very complicated to manage their time wisely. 

4 comments:

  1. Natalie, I think you potentially found a great opportunity here. UF Smart Planner can help many students which you already know this given the positive feedback you have been receiving from the interviews. You can also expand this product to make it available for other schools not just UF. Great job, keep it up, I hope for the best. If you'd like to check my blog here is the link: henrycastillojr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Natalie.

    Obviously you were onto something here, because I received an email today in my .ufl email address inbox from a brand new company called Schoolflow - an app that syncs you with Canvas so you become more organized and stop missing assignments!
    It seems as if all the people you interviewed had positive things to say about your idea, so perhaps you could get in contact with them and join their team :)
    My link: http://bpace9583.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a really great idea here. Every student could benefit from this idea in some capacity, especially me. I have a hard time staying organized with all of my classes and I am always looking for something to help me out. And it seems a lot of people agree with me. If people think it is a good idea and that they would personally lose it, half the battle is won right there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, UF Smart Planner sounds like a great idea! I always forget my assignments, and this app would make me more organized. However, I would only download the app if it was free. This can help a lot of people at UF. Good luck with your idea.
    Check out my post: http://tylermurton.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete