Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Exit Strategy



I plan to exit my venture when I get old. However, I would like to make a family business. I’m about the idea to begin a business and make it grow. Therefore I will motivate my children or grandchildren to make my business grow. This is a big opportunity for my future generation because the idea is already established they just need to organize and keep innovating. I selected this exit because I would like to give my future generation a business that it is already stable .I would not like to see my children unemployed or struggling with money. My exit strategy has influenced other decisions because I’m a family type of person, if I have an idea I first talk with my family members before doing anything .So, I would like to make a venture that will be useful for my family not only for my personal benefit. Also, it will help my venture grow because I think I will teach  and motivate my children to make my business better than what I did.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie,

    I think growing your business and then leaving it to your children is a wonderful idea. Motivating them to help grow the business will be key as you have stated. I like how your decision to leave your business to your children and grandchildren has influenced the way you conduct your business because you are always thinking of the future of your families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,
    I had a hard time getting through this reading because of some grammatical errors and could not really grasp the answers for one of the questions. Anyway, it seems you think you would like to leave your business to your family. I think that is a noble thing to want to do. If you wanted to do this however, you would have to make sure to invest time into your children to teach them the way of the company so that it can be successful even after you leave it to them. Good luck. Check out my blog here:http://blovejoyblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie,
    I think it is a great idea to make it into a family business. I personally have been involved with my family's business and I think its awesome because you work with people you trust and grow closer to your family. However, I feel like some family businesses are harder to scale.

    ReplyDelete