Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Venture Concept No. 2

Opportunity:

In this class I learned that  problems can become into opportunities;therefor, this ventures started.
The idea of my venture already exists ; however, It is probably not working because many students are still forgetting when to turn in their assignments. This is a problem that happen to many of college students because most of us work and are thinking in oder things.So, I want to prove something innovative to the market.I think that technology this days has become something very important and since students are all the time on their cellphones I decided to create an app that hopefully will be successful and useful.The reading states that a venture concept may be defined as the application of a specific innovation to address specific opportunity. Therefore, my venture started because I first saw a problem and I found a solution. Then, I realized that finding a solution for this problem was an opportunity to begin a business. Therefore, the problem was that many students including myself forget when there assignments are due. I decided to create an app that will be synchronized with canvas , and that will be constantly reminding students with a lot of anticipation when to turn in their assignments. 

Venture concept:

My venture concept is very simple, but very useful at the same time.I really think the idea that it is an app because it is something that I can be constantly innovating the idea of the service and will not cost me lot of money.Technology has become very productive nowadays.The market right know is define demographically I will first begin with UF students; however, in a future I would like to expand to other universities. My customers are UF students and it will satisfies their need because I’m pretty sure that their grades will change drastically. This is because many students work and have other actives.So, it is very hard for them to keep up with everything. So, UF Smart Planner will do the planning for them. This is a big opportunity because I feel that many of them will use it and more in UF since it is a very competitive among students. Many students care a lot about their classes ,and they will not miss this opportunity. At this point, I don’t really know how long the window of opportunity will be opened I have to first se how the business begins in order to answer the question. Once I have my business, I have to start thinking how can I innovate.I know it will take time and money but it is necessary. 

Innovation:

Innovation is important because there are always competitors in the market and innovation can be a competitive advantage. I will also try to be better than my competitor by analyzing their service and seeking out what is working and what is not working. The actual concept of this venture is to help students because I’m one ,and I feel they would do much better with this new app. The idea is to begin with this venture and then innovate, or start another one with the same purpose. At this point, I don’t have the idea of what would be the other venture; however, the idea will also be to help students satisfy their needs.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm not exactly sure what your innovation is but I can definitely agree that technology use is increasing along with a few fustrations it creates too. I think technology can be extremely stressful for students because so much of our work depends on the use of computers and other technologies. Great job on your venture! Here's the link to my post if you're interested http://rachelcmead.blogspot.com/2016/04/venture-concept-no-2-rachel-mead.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I think having an app that would send notifications of when projects and homework assignments are due would be great. I would certainly use it, especially for a class like this, when small assignments are due almost every night. I know I have at times forgotten.

    Here is a link to my post:
    http://paigecarlent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/venture-concept-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie! So I am not sure what your concept is but I think I get the idea that it is extremely simple. The possibility of making a technological aspect of life simpler leads to better results.
    Here it is:
    http://nickreg.blogspot.com/2016/04/venture-concept-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie,

    From what I can gather about your venture concept, I would have had great use for it during my time at UF. Now that I'm graduating, I look back and realize that I wish I had done better in classes and organization. If your entrepreneurial idea could help future students in the areas that I had problems, it could be a great success. Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to complete this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete