1)discussion
of your general approach and strategy to search engine optimiation . What were
some of the activities you did for each blog post to pursue SEO?
What I activities I did for each
blog post was talk with people for advice and
also the internet is al excellent tool to search a lot of cool stuff.If proves information that is very useful and even more when it is research .Also, the interview where a great way to have useful information.
2)
What were your keywords. How did you select those keywords? Did you change or
refine your keywords through the semester?
My keywords were success,
knowledge, and opportunity.I used those words for almost all of my posts.I did
not change those keyword.However, I started using other keywords.I used those key words because I feel that entrepreneurship is about knowledge,opportunities and success.
3) How did you use social media to enhance your SEO efforts? What your
your surprises or general impression of using social media to improve your
blog's profile? Was social media generally receptive of your blog, or did it
get ignored?
I was surprised
how I used social media enhanced my SEO it is incredible how internet can be
very useful for everything.Without internet with class would not exist.I used social media when I had to record myself or people.Also, when I had to communicate with the entrepreneur I interviewed it was all with social media.
4) What was
your most "viral" post? In other words, which post obtained the most
traffic? Why do you think?
The bug list
was the most viral post because I had to take time to think in things that really bordered me and I had to find solution for them.
5) Finally, did you make it to the first
page of Google results for your keywords? If not, what page of results did you
make it to?

Hi, Natalie. You did a great job preparing for this assignment. It is great that throughout the class you were using a lot of keywords and boosting your blog on social media. My own venture was not as successful, so I didn't get on any google page that I could find! Oh well! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHere is the URL to my blog post:
http://rolononariver.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.
ReplyDelete