Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Reflection



In my personal opinion, this class was more than what I expected. I thought it was going to be a normal class and that I had to memorize a lot of stuff. However, I was wrong because this class was more dynamic I had to learn how to communicate with other people in order to have feedbacks for my venture. I created my own venture, which I think it is awesome. I never had a class were I actually had to investigate and interview people to have information for my business. Also, gained a lot of experience because I´m a very shy person and I had to learn to go and talk to strangers regardless of what they might think. Maybe they thought I was crazy, but it was a very fun. I always hated problems; however, now I know that from every problem there is an opportunity. I started to see things from a very different perspective and it had change the way I see things now. I had forgotten many times to turn in my assignments in canvas and it really pissed me off. Therefore, in my ¨Bug List¨ I posted the problem and a solution. Then, I found out that I had a big opportunity, so I decided to create a app synchronized with canvas that would work as a reminder. I started to do the interview and I gained information about the problem. In conclusion, it was a great experience I seriously will recommend other students to take thins class because it is not only fun; moreover, it gives students the skills to be an excellent entrepreneur.

5 comments:

  1. I agree that the structure completely caught me off guard. I also expected a more traditional course. I found your point about this class changing your perspectives on problems very interesting. It is awesome how much you have been able to get out of this class. One thing that is missing is the piece of advice for incoming
    Here is a link to my post: http://greywilliams3.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last sentence should read "One thing that is missing is the piece of advice for incoming students."

      Delete
  2. Hi Natalie, it sounds like you got a lot out of this class. I think the fact that you had an open mind and a willingness to do the work (no matter how difficult it may have seemed) really helped. I like you said that this class helped you change how you thought about problems and that they are really just opportunities. It is a great way to move forward. Check out my post at: http://melbufent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/melb-final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up Natalie! What is funny is that I thought the same thing about this class. I thought it was just going to be a bunch of memorizing and cramming a bunch of pointless stuff into my head when in fact this class was the total opposite! I have learned so much that I will be able to apply to my future as well as you! Good job on the work and keep up the hard work on your future ventures! Check my blog out and see what I learned. http://ufrob.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete